The complex and rapid transformations of the industrial practice, such as globalization, rapidly emerging markets, fast changing market regulations and technologies and above all digitization require leaders of a new kind.
Today's industrial manager needs to be innovative, have a global mind-set, and needs to be able to focus on strategic, operative and financial aspects of the business at the same time.
Spanning all major industrial segments, company size as well as functional responsibilities (top managers, C-suite and functional level), highly specialized consultants in over 50 countries identify the most suitable candidates for our client companies and carefully monitor the best talents able to fulfil strategic roles in a globalized challenging scenario with regard to non-automotive manufacturing industries and processes such as:
- Aviation, Defense, Aircraft industry, Airline industry
- Building and Construction materials
- Chemical industry
- Construction machinery and Construction supplies (heavy equipment, electric tools, construction chemicals, paints and coatings, elevators, building automation, heating and ventilation, etc.)
- Electronics & Electrical engineering
- Industrial services, including Logistics
- Mechanical engineering (machine tools and manufacturing systems, plastics and rubber machinery, packaging machinery, etc.)