INTERSEARCH WORLDWIDE HOLDS 2013 GLOBAL CONFERENCE
Subscribe to receive Industry News & Insights to your inbox
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. We don't like spam.
InterSearch Worldwide, a leading global executive search organization operating in more than 45 countries, recently held its annual global conference and general assembly of member firms in Berlin on 23-26 May 2013.
Highlights of the meeting included:
• Reporting of 2012 results of nearly US$105 million in revenue from 2,248 assignments from work conducted by the 389 consultants and 176 researchers in the InterSearch worldwide network.
• Adoption of an InterSearch vision statement (“We strive to be the highest quality network in global executive search. In all our methods we aspire to set the standard others pursue.”) and code of conduct with five core values and corresponding behaviors associated with each.
• Introduction of new member firms from China, Colombia, Denmark, Hong Kong, Norway and Switzerland.
• Presentation of two awards: the InterSearch Excellence Award to Jay Yoo of InterSearch Korea and the InterSearch Lifetime Achievement Award to David Wouters of InterSearch Japan.
• A keynote address from Joseph Daniel McCool, principal of The McCool Group, a global advisory firm that helps companies select, engage and partner with retained executive search firms worldwide: “Creating New Opportunities In Global Executive Search.”
“Especially in a network-based organization, shared values and vision are a key factor to continuous improvement and success,” said InterSearch Chairman Frank Schelstraete of Schelstraete & Desmedt in Belgium. “We continue to grow geographically and I’m pleased to report positive results and cross-border assignments serving clients in 2012 in spite of a difficult economic environment.”
Spearhead InterSearch India will host the next InterSearch global conference in Jodhpur in February 2014.