Juan Felipe Cadavid
Coach & Consultant Overview:
Juan Felipe is a consultant in organizational development with over 25 years of experience with different companies in Colombia, Ecuador, Perú Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Venezuela Panama, USA and Costa Rica. President and CEO of Career Management Consultants (CMC International), and responsible for its operation in Latin America.
Prior to his role in CMC/LHH he performed different management positions at important national and international companies such as Almacafe S.A., Warner Lambert, Protección S.A. and Colmena.
He is a certified coach by the Management Research Group (LEA) and in Personal Directions (PD) also by ARU SA Switzerland.
Areas of Expertise:
- High Team Performance conformation
- Executive Coaching – Assimilation and Top Performance
- Organizational restructuration
- Leadership Training
- Performance Coaching
- Executive Assimilation Coaching
- Career Development Coaching
Client Types/Levels of Experience:
- CEO – COO – CFO – CIO – CTO
- SVP – VP – Director
- Financial Services
- Human Resources
- Understanding and navigating complex organizations
- Alimentos Polar
- Random House Mondadori
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Colgate Palmolive
- Kimberly Clark Peru, Colombia, Ecuador
- Eli Lilly
- Jonhson & Johnson
- Procter & Gamble
- Has worked in several Latin American countries (Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Bolivia) and also in the US.
- B.S. Business Administration, Sabana University.
- Specialization in Marketing Management, ICESI University.
- Specialization in Financial Management, Javeriana
- Master on High Management and International Business, Sabana University.
- MRG LEA & PD
- MBA teacher in Colombia, Peru and Argentina
Subscribe to receive Industry News & Insights to your inbox
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. We don't like spam.