Micheál has been with InterSearch Ireland since 1996. He became Managing Partner in 2010. He is also a Partner responsible for the Global InterSearch Academy since 2013. He is a Main Board Member of InterSearch Worldwide since 2017. He has supported a mix of public and private sector organisations with senior level appointments in Ireland and internationally.
2017 – Present Board Director, InterSearch Worldwide
- Strategic management of the business internationally.
2010 – Present Managing Partner, InterSearch Ireland
- Strategic management of the business in Ireland.
- Client management, communication and project delivery.
- New business development.
2007 – 2010 Deputy Managing Director, O’Malley InterSearch
- Successor to Managing Director.
2003 – 2007 Director, O’Malley InterSearch
- Became minor shareholder in the business.
- Established office in Athlone supporting clients in the Midlands & West of Ireland.
- InterSearch World-Wide (90 offices) Excellence Award for outstanding achievement.
2000 – 2003 Senior Consultant, O’Malley InterSearch
- Managed senior management recruitment assignments.
1996 – 2000 Consultant, O’Malley InterSearch
- Managed research projects on complex assignments.
- Managed middle management recruitment assignments.
- Attended InterSearch global Academy training on international executive search.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- 2016 – 2017 Certificate in Project Management, Athlone Institute of Technology
- 2005 – 2006 Diploma in General Management, Irish Management Institute
- 1995 – 1996 MBS Human Resource Management, University College Dublin
- 1992 – 1995 B Comm, National University of Ireland Galway
- 2007 Fellow Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (FCIPD)
Subscribe to receive Industry News & Insights to your inbox
We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. We don't like spam.