The website of InterSearch.org collects a series of general data and information when a Data Subject or automated system calls up the website. This general data and information are stored in the server log files.
Collected may be (1) the browser types and versions used, (2) the operating system used by the accessing system, (3) the website from which an accessing system reaches our website (so-called referrers), (4) the sub-websites, (5) the date and time of access to the Internet site, (6) an Internet protocol address (IP address) which will be anonymized as soon as technical possible, (7) the Internet service provider of the accessing system, and (8) any other similar data and information that may be used in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
When using these general data and information, InterSearch does not and cannot draw any conclusions about the Data Subject. Therefore, InterSearch analyses collected data anonymously and information entirely statistically, with the aim of increasing the data protection and data security of our enterprise, and to ensure an optimal level of protection for the Personal Data we process. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from all Personal Data provided by a Data Subject.
This information is needed to (1) deliver the content of our website correctly, (2) optimize the content of our website to different types of devices, (3) ensure the long-term viability of our information technology systems and website technology, and (4) provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of a cyber-attack.
By means of a cookie, the information and offers on our website can be optimized with the user in mind. Cookies allow us to recognize our website users. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to utilize our website. An example is the cookie of language preferences. The website remembers the language chosen by the visitor in its previous visit.
All Cookies have an owner that tells you who the cookie belongs to. The owner is the domain specified in the cookie. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and your device and can be read only by the owner of the cookie. Cookies used on this Website can be placed by us (“First Party Cookies”) or by a third party (“Third Party Cookies”).
- First Party Cookies are Cookies placed by and on the website you are currently visiting (i.e. Cookies placed by InterSearch).
- Third Party Cookies are Cookies placed by another website than the one you are currently visiting. (i.e. Cookies placed by Google, Linkedin, Facebook, …).
Cookies can be placed temporary (“Session Cookies”) or permanently (“Persistent Cookies”).
- Session Cookies are temporarily stored in your browser or application. As soon as you close your browser or application, these Cookies are automatically deleted.
- Persistent Cookies remain on your computer, tablet or smartphone, even after you close the browser or application. Permanent Cookies make it possible to recognize you during a subsequent visit to the website. They remain on your device until such time as their expiry date is reached, a new version of the cookie is installed, or you manually delete them.
InterSearch makes use of the following types of Cookies:
- Necessary Cookies. Cookies that are essential to enable you to move around the websites and use their features. Without these Cookies, the services you have asked for, such as registering for an account, cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies. Cookies that collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance, which pages they view most often. We use this information to improve our websites and to help us in investigating problems raised by visitors. These Cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor.
Please see the table provided at the end of this page for further details regarding the Cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them.
In general, the Cookies we use will not provide us with personal information about you.
However, if this would be the case and the Cookies we use contain data that makes it possible to identify you directly or indirectly (“Personal Data”), we will process this information in accordance with all legal requirements.
Please note that InterSearch, legally, does not need your permission to continue to use strictly necessary Cookies and changing your cookie preference will not change this.
In any other case you can withdraw your permission at any time by amending your cookie preference, through one of the following ways:
If the Data Subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website may be entirely usable.
For accepting or rejecting third-party Cookies, we would like to refer you to the respective Statements of these third parties.
You can find the owner (third party) of the Cookies used on this Website in the table provided under section 1.D What Cookies are used on this Website and for which purposes?
You can refuse to allow the installation of Cookies in your browser settings. You can also remove all installed Cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time. The methods for refusing Cookies in the commonest browsers can be found through the following links:
Your consent applies to the following domains: intersearch.org
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without this cookie.
|CookieConsent||intersearch.org||Preserves user session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|@@History/@@scroll|#||youtube.com||Unclassified||Session||HTML Local Storage|